To connect to a WMS, you will have to create a Fulfillment Channel connection.
Once the connection has been established between the system and techOMS, you will be able to push Sales Orders, pull inventory levels and shipments, send and get receipts, get stock updates and synchronize inventory.
NOTE: Make sure that you are operating at the right Vendor/Warehouse beforehand.
To create a Fulfillment Channel you will have to:
1. Click Channels under Fulfillment Channels
2. Click Create to deploy the fields for creation
3. Complete the fields accordingly
- Application: System to which you will be connecting (3PL Central, Synapse, Camelot, etc)
- Name: Fulfillment Channel's name
- Host: WMS system's URL (e.g. http://3plcentral.your.url.io)
4. Press Save to apply the changes