By generating reports, you can see order, client, shipping, courier charges, account and status information for each shipment.
The Shipment Detail reports can run in two modes:
- Manifest date: Shows the orders that are manifested within the chosen date range.
- Label date: Shows the orders for which labels were generated (could be manifested or not) within the chosen date range.
To generate the report:
1. Access Reports from the menu bar
2. Click on Shipment Detail to deploy the filters
3. Specify the Start and End dates
4. Select if you want to include the rates considered when rate shopping in the report
5. Select the mode (Manifest or Label)
6. Press Download
The report information can be split in the following sections:
- Columns A-D: Client, Carrier and Service Level information
- Columns E-P: Ship to and Tracking information
- Columns Q-Z: Courier charges, taxes and markup (note that Courier charges are available only if the shipper is billed - if a third party billing account is used they will not be available)
- Columns AA-AG: Order numbers, weights and ship date information
- Columns AH-AL: Account and processing information
NOTE: When reading the charges columns take into account the following considerations:
- PreTaxShippingCharge also includes FSC
- TotalShippingCharge = PreTaxShippingCharge + taxes
- Markup is not included to TotalShippingCharge, it is specified as separate column FeeMarkup
WARNING: techShip reports use the UTC timezone, and up to 12:00AM, while your WMS will probably use your local time. This timeframe can lead to considerable differences, specially if the time you manifest or handle the highest volumes (half-to-end of the day) are within it. In some cases it is required to use the date filters with a day less from the Start date and a day later from the End date to cover a whole date if you have a big difference with the UTC timezone.