This article describes how to Register to Purolator E-Ship Web Services (ESW).
Purolator has 2 subsystems:
1) ESO – E-ship online portal. This is web portal where a customer can manually key data and Purolator will generate labels.
2) ESW – E-ship web services. This is the application used by external systems to integrate with Purolator.
WARNING: ESO and ESW are not the same apps. Account from ESO will not work for ESW.
So, ESO and EWS are different shipping channels with Purolator, and you need to register separately for EWS, however, you can use the same Purolator account number to ship through both.
WARNING: Due to the Terms and Conditions on the website, the account owner should be the one requesting the credentials.
If you are deciding to move forward using the Web Services solution, please follow the steps below to:
A) Register to ESW (Skip this step if you are already registered)
- Access https://eship.purolator.com/SITE/en/createnewuser.aspx
- Click Register
- Select the Merchant profile type
- Fill up your company information
- Scroll down to agree with the Terms and Conditions and press Submit
Purolator will reach you via e-mail providing you with the account activation link.
Once you do so and login, move forward to the next stage.
B) Request Production Keys
- Log into https://eship.purolator.com/Site/en/usertoken/registerusertoken.aspx
- Select techSHIP from the E-Commerce Platform dropdown
- Enter your Purolator account number
- Complete the Contact Information fields
- Check the Account Holder Verification checkbox
- Check the Agreement of Terms and Conditions
- Press Submit
Purolator will reach you via e-mail providing you with the key and information set you will need to complete the baseline account setup in techSHIP.
Feel free to reach out to Purolator support if you have any questions regarding their account setup process.