In order to print your labels and packing slips, you will need to set up the Techdinamics Print Client.
The printer client is a desktop application which connects with your ZPL compliant label printer and inkjet/laser printers allowing queue printing of your orders’ labels and packing slips.
You can follow the steps in this short video, or with the step-by-step instructions below.
To download and install the Printer Client:
- If possible, keep your antivirus is disabled during the installation process, since it might block part of it.
- Download the Techdinamics Print Client installer from the following location (Techdinamics Printer Client Installer) by pressing:
- Launch: If you are sure you have the Microsoft .NET Framework stated in the instructions
- Install: If you don’t have the Framework or you don’t know.
- Open the downloaded PrinterClient.application or Setup.exe file respectively
- When prompted, press Install
The system will download the client from our servers and install it.
NOTE: Depending on your Operating System version and security settings, you might come across messages such as the Windows Defender message. If so, move forward with the process. In this case, press More Info and confirm by pressing Run Anyway.
You're all set. Once the client has been set up, you'll see the application open automatically in your screen.
Most likely, after installing, you would like to add new printers.
If so, check: How to add a new Techship Printer.