By generating reports, you can see order, client, shipping, courier charges, account and status information for each shipment.
The Shipment Detail reports can run in two modes:
- Manifest date: Shows the orders that are manifested within the chosen date range.
- Label date: Shows the orders for which labels were generated (could be manifested or not) within the chosen date range.
To generate the report:
1. Select Generate Reports from the Reports dropdown
2. Click on Parcel Detail to deploy the filters
3. Specify the Start and End dates
4. Select the filters according to your needs:
- Date Filter: Select between Manifest (includes manifested orders only) or Label (includes all orders for which a label was generated, manifested or not)
- Client: Includes orders from the selected Client only
- Carrier: Includes orders from the selected Carrier only
- WMS Callback status: Includes orders with the selected status (Processed, Failed, etc.) only
- Manifest ID: Includes orders included in the indicated manifest only
- Country: Includes orders from the selected Country only
5. Press Download to generate the report
The report information can be split in the following sections:
- Columns A-D: Client, Carrier and Service Level information
- Columns E-O: Ship to and Tracking information
- Column P: Tracking number for the orders' boxes
NOTE: A row per box is shown in the report. For example, for an order with 1 box in the packaging section, the report will show 1 row, but for an order with 5 boxes, the report will show 5 rows, one for each tracking number.
- Columns Q-Z: Courier charges, taxes and markup (note that Courier charges are available only if the shipper is billed - if a third party billing account is used they will not be available)
- Columns AA-AC: Order numbers (pick, customer, order)
- Columns AD-AJ: Weights, dimensions, box number (sequence) and name
- Columns AK-AL: Ship date and comments
- Columns AM+: Account and processing information
NOTE: When reading the charges columns take into account the following considerations:
- PreTaxShippingCharge also includes FSC
- TotalShippingCharge = PreTaxShippingCharge + taxes
- Markup is not included to TotalShippingCharge, it is specified as separate column FeeMarkup
WARNING: techShip reports use the UTC timezone, and up to 12:00AM, while your WMS will probably use your local time. This timeframe can lead to considerable differences, specially if the time you manifest or handle the highest volumes (half-to-end of the day) are within it. In some cases it is required to use the date filters with a day less from the Start date and a day later from the End date to cover a whole date if you have a big difference with the UTC timezone.