When installing the Techdinamics Print or Desktop Client, you might have issues if you can't reach our servers or if a few Windows permissions are not set properly.
If connection to our servers is blocked by your proxy, router and/or firewall, please Whitelist in your proxy/router/firewall http://files.techship.io/ and retry.
If this doesn't solve it, follow these steps:
1. Open your registry editor by going to Start -> Run -> Regedit (and press enter)
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\.NETFramework\Security\TrustManager\PromptingLevel
3. Change the String Value subkey to Default or Enabled for Internet.
4. You might have to restart the computer after changing the above settings.
5. If changing the Value for INTERNET Subkey doesn't resolve the issue, you will need to change the value of other subkeys (UntrustedSites, MyComputer,LocalIntranet, Trustedsites)