When oboarding/adding a new DHL Global Mail account the following information needs to be provided and verified:
TO BE PROVIDED (VIA EMAIL/FILE TO THE CUSTOMER FROM DHL)
- DHL API Username (not the DHL Portal User!) (Via File)
- DHL API Password (not the DHL Portal Password!) (Via E-mail)
- DHL Account Number (Via File)
- DHL Client ID (Via File)
- DHL Distribution Center (Via File)
- Pickup Open/Close/Ready time (Preferrably)
WARNING: If the customer wants rates back, there is a separate set of keys (Rating API Keys)
- DHL Rates Client key (Via File)
- DHL Rates Client secret (Via E-mail)
SAMPLE OF THE DHL FILE (ONBOARDING FORM)
SAMPLE OF THE DHL FILE (ALTERNATE VERSION OF ONBOARDING FORM - SECTION)
*The customer will get this information from DHL, which should get forwarded to us.
No information to be verified. The source the user forwarding information directly sent by DHL.
WARNING: Any missing or non-validated, incorrect setup or information will delay the setup process.