When oboarding/adding a new DHL Global Mail account the following information needs to be provided and verified:
TO BE PROVIDED (VIA EMAIL/FILE TO THE CUSTOMER FROM DHL)
- DHL API Username (not the DHL Portal User!) (Via File)
- DHL API Password (not the DHL Portal Password!) (Via E-mail)
- DHL Account Number (Via File)
- DHL Client ID (Via File)
- DHL Distribution Center (Via File)
- Pickup Open/Close/Ready time (Preferrably)
WARNING: If the customer wants rates back, there is a separate set of keys (Rating API Keys)
- DHL Rates Client key (Via File)
- DHL Rates Client secret (Via E-mail)
SAMPLE OF THE DHL FILE (ONBOARDING FORM)
SAMPLE OF THE DHL FILE (ALTERNATE VERSION OF ONBOARDING FORM - SECTION)
*The customer will get this information from DHL, which should get forwarded to us.
No information to be verified. The source is the user forwarding information directly sent by DHL.
WARNING: Any missing or non-validated, incorrect setup or information will delay the setup process.