When working with LTL shipments, you'll need to provide freight class, NMFC class, and if shipping dangerous goods, the details as well.
These can be set up as part of the order or as part of the account profile as a generic setting.
Depending at what level you'd like to define these settings, is where you will complete the information.
Regardless of where you will set those up, the allowed values for each field are:
- DG Type: Limited Quantity; Fully Regulated; 500Kg Exemption
- Freight Class: 50.0; 55.0, 60.0; 70.0; 77.5; 85.0; 92.5; 100.0; 110.0; 125.0; 150.0; 175.0; 200.0; 250.0; 300.0; 400.0; 500.0
- Freight NFMC Class: Free text value
Follow the steps below depending on the case:
ORDER LEVEL (For individual orders)
1. Find the order through any of the possible ways (after Import Orders, Batches, Order History, etc) as it applies to the case
2. Click the edit button of the order you wish to change
3. Click the Carrier Options tab
4. Define the values in the fields accordingly
5. Press Save to apply the changes
BILLING ACCOUNT LEVEL (For all orders)
1. Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
2. Click on the client related to the order
3. Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
4. Select the Carrier Options tab
5. Define the values in the fields accordingly
6. Press Save to apply the changes