When importing orders in techShip, for international shipping and for some carriers, you might need to provide SKU weights.
techShip can read and use the SKU weight from 3PL Central. Depending on how the information is completed in 3PL Central, is how techShip will use it as indicated:
- If net weight is available and valid = net weight/units per package
- If net weight is not available and valid = weight/units per package
WARNING: Enabling this option will not apply the changes retroactively. Once enabled, if you have previously imported orders, you will have to delete and reimport them.
To make the change you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the Client related to the case
- Check Import Wms SKU Weight
- Press Save to apply the changes