When oboarding/adding a new DHL Global Mail account the following information needs to be provided and verified:
TO BE PROVIDED (VIA EMAIL/FILE TO THE CUSTOMER FROM DHL)
- DHL API Username (not the DHL Portal User!) (Via E-mail)
- DHL API Password (not the DHL Portal Password!) (Via E-mail)
- DHL Pickup Account ID (Account number) (Via E-Mail)
- DHL Client ID (Via E-Mail)
- DHL Distribution Center (Via E-Mail)
- Pickup Open/Close/Ready time (Preferrably)
WARNING: If the customer wants rates back, v4 does NOT have a separate set of keys, instead, the account must be enabled by DHL to return rates.
*The customer will get this information from DHL, which should get forwarded to us.
No information to be verified. The source is the user forwarding information directly sent by DHL.
WARNING: Any missing or non-validated, incorrect setup or information will delay the setup process.