When setting up advanced restrictions, you might need to set up restrictions based on Order Weight or Package Count contained in the order.
The different levels of complexity could include:
- Order weight over, under or between a value
- Box weight over, under or between a value
- Package count over, under or between a value
If you are going to use just one value as part of the condition, use the Equals or Not Equals operator.
If you are going to use more than one value, use the Greater (and equal) Than or Less (and equal) Than accordingly.
WARNING: If there are services you want to include/exclude regardless of the conditions, you will need to add them to the list with the condition set to Always.
- If the Mode is "Allow orders" these services will be used (Build a list of inclusions)
- If the Mode is "Deny orders" these services will NOT be used (Build a list of exclusions)
These are a few possible scenarios:
#1 - Rate shop shipments Air as long as the Weight is under 1LB, and Ground if it equals or is over 1LB:
#2 - Rate shop orders with more than 3 cartons via Ground, and a other services if the order has less or 3 cartons maximum
#3 - Rate shop orders with 10 or more cartons via Ground, 3 Day Select if it has between 5 and 9 cartons, and Express or Expedited if the order has less than 5 cartons