When setting up MH10 labels and printing them for the first time, we strongly suggest you follow this set of verifications to make sure that:
- Your labels are displaying the correct information
- Your origin information is properly set up
- The techShip setup is correct
If you haven't set up the labels yet, follow according to the case:
- Print MH10 label together with the carrier label: How to print Regular Labels and MH10 Labels at the same time [Step-by-Step guide].
Checking these elements will help you launch your operations without risking having chargebacks.
- MERGE MODE SHOULD NOT BE USED WHEN YOU IMPORT MH10 LABELS
Verify your Carton Import Mode settings are in Default mode, NOT in Merge mode.
13 - Setting Carton Import Mode - Default or Merge mode? - [Step-by-Step Guide]
- DO NOT ADD OR DELETE BOXES IN TECHSHIP
You should NOT add or delete boxes in Techship, orders must be previously packed in 3PL.
- DO NOT REPACK OR REPICK AFTER PRINTING MH10 LABELS
The order should NOT be repacked or repicked after printing MH10 labels.
If an order is repacked, repicked or reallocated, 3PL may change UCC128 number for the box, and it will make labels invalid and new MH10 labels must be printed.
- FINAL CHECK A - VISUAL CHECK ON TEST PRINT
If the previous rules are met, the number on the label will match the number on 3PL (of course considering the right label is applied to the correct box)
The screenshot below (correct example of valid labels) shows how the UCC128 field value corresponds to the number on the label – highlighted numbers should match:
When the ASN is sent, the UCC128 number is sent with the ASN to the company, and they will scan the barcode on label to match the ASN.
- FINAL CHECK B - VERIFY THERE IS 1 BOL PER SHIPMENT PER DESTINATION
You need 1 BOL per shipment per destination.
Single company PO can go to multiple destinations. In this case you need separate BOLs per ship-to address
An example of correct BOL assignment is the following:
An example of incorrect BOL assignment (repeats for different Ship To Addresses):