When having issues with your operations or needing to set a feature or new carrier, you can resort to the Support Portal.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide or watch the video, as you prefer:
To open a ticket through the Support Portal will have to:
1. Access the techSHIP support portal (if you don't have access or user, reach your Techdinamics Representative)
2. Click the New support ticket button
3. Complete the fields in the portal accordingly:
- Requester: Your work e-mail (or personal if you don't have one, our team will reply to this e-mail address) and name
- Subject: Subject/Title of the ticket
- Type: Type of issue or request (you can check the description of each type and policies here)
- Priority: Indicates how urgent the issue is
- Customer Reference: Typically an order reference or techSHIP portal, etc.
- Product: Select techSHIP for techSHIP issues or Integrations for integrations issues
- Description: Paste your batch/portal URL from the browser address bar, and a brief and specific description of the issue
4. Press Submit to create the ticket
Once ready, you will be able to follow up on your request in the techSHIP support portal.