When setting up a Loomis Carrier account, you will have to:
NOTE: This article describes how to set up the Carrier baseline account.
If the Carrier baseline account has already been set up and you intend to add a new Billing Account, refer to: How to add and set up a Loomis Billing Account [Step-by-Step guide]
1. Access Maintenance and select Carriers
2. Click the Carrier for which you'll add the account to from the list
3. Click the Accounts tab
4. Click Add Account
5. In General Options set:
- Name -> Loomis - [Account number] (e.g. Loomis - 500000)
- Usage mode -> Production (if you will use it in production mode)
- Status -> Active
- Label mode -> ZPL
- SCAC -> Carrier/SCAC code you're using in the WMS
6. In Carrier Options set and Save:
- User Id & Password -> API Username and Password (provided by Loomis staff)
- Pickup mode -> Dropoff, Regular, etc.
- Contact information -> Name, phone, e-mail
- Pickup open/close/ready hours -> Pickup open and close time, and amount of hours from the Pickup Open time to set as ready for pickup
- End of day on finalize -> If checked, it wraps up as end of day manifest when you finalize the orders
- Sender address info -> Warehouse induction address
WARNING: If you are setting up the account for a retailer (e.g. Walmart, the User ID, Password and Sender Address information), you should set it with the information the retailer has provided to you through official means.
Once ready, proceed to setting up the Billing Account as described in:
How to add and set up a Loomis Billing Account [Step-by-Step guide]