When setting up your Clients' Billing Accounts, you might need to enable Signature Requirement options.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
NOTE: The options may be different or more generic/specific depending on the carrier capabilities.
To do so you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the order
- Edit the Billing Account related to the order and error
- Verify the General Options tab or select the Carrier Options tab (Depending on the carrier)
- Set or activate the Signature Required options that apply to your case; in some cases the carriers support Enabled/Disabled options which force one or the other scenario as the rule or use Default to keep whichever information is coming from your order in the WMS, while others can be more specific in terms of age of proof as well
- Save to apply the changes