When processing an order, you might come across the "Hard 9120078 - Missing bill receiver account number" error.
This error happens when the Bill receiver account number is not set, either at the Shipper level or at the Duties level.
WARNING: If you are shipping orders and intend to bill the consignee, Receiver does NOT refer to the end customer, but a person or entity which owns a UPS account that can pay for the shipment, NOR collect.
If that is the case for Duties (billing the consignee), use [Not Set] as indicated here: How to set up UPS for International shipping (Customs, Duties) [Step-by-Step guide]
Feel free to follow this video guide, or the step-by-step procedure written below.
To solve this issue you will have to:
1. Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
2. Click on the client related to the order
3. Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
4. Select the Carrier Options tab
5. Complete the Bill receiver account number field depending on the case:
A) Account for Shipping cost
B) Account for Duty payments
6. Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the order information is correct, you will be able to process and print its labels.