When shipping orders you might need to notify the recipient via e-mail that the order has been shipped.
This requires that:
a) The orders have a valid e-mail when entered into the system to which the notification will be sent to
b) The e-mail notification option is checked for the Billing Account processing the order
NOTE: Not every carrier supports this feature.
NOTE: Techdinamics does not send the e-mail, techSHIP sends the carrier the request to do so, and the carrier using its internal processes does so.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client for which you wish to set up the e-mail notifications
- Edit the Billing Account related to the case
- Select the Carrier Options tab
- Enable Notify Recipient by Email by clicking on the checkbox
- Press Save to apply the changes