When processing an order, you might come across the "Hard 120073 – Missing or Invalid Mail Innovations Package ID" error.
This error happens when the Package ID is not an integer value (it contains non-numeric characters).
This could be corrected in two ways:
- Delete the order from techShip, correct the reference you are using for the package ID and reimport; if you choose this solution, proceed to do so
- Set the Billing Account at the Client level to use a different reference; if you choose this solution, follow the steps detailed in this article
Feel free to follow this video guide, or the step-by-step procedure written below.
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the order
- Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
- Select the Carrier Options tab
- In the Mail Innovations section, select a reference as Package ID that only has numbers on it
- Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the order information is correct, you will be able to process and print its labels.