When processing orders you might come across the "1653 Method of payment Account is not available. Please select another method of payment" error.
This error is shown when the method of payment selected in your Canada Post account is not valid for your user key.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the order
- Edit the Billing Account related to the order and error
- Select the Carrier Options tab
- Change the Payment Method to the alternative option to the one you are currently using
- Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the information in the order is correct, you will be able to process it.