Hard 121211 – The requested accessory option is unavailable between the selected locations [Solution]
Created by: Gabriel Zang
Modified on: Tue, 26 Nov, 2019 at 2:43 PM
When processing an order you might come across the "Hard 121211 – The requested accessory option is unavailable between the selected locations" error.
This message is shown when an accessory option (Saturday Delivery, Hazmat, Signature, etc) has been applied to the order, but the chosen service, combined with the origin and destination of the shipment is not compatible or not available.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To do so:
1. Find the order through any of the possible ways (after Import Orders, Batches, Order History, etc) as it applies to the case
2. Click the edit button of the order you wish to change
3. Access the Carrier Options tab
4. Disable any accessory options that are not available for the chosen service level and origin/destination combination
5. Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the order information is correct you will be able to process it.