When processing an order, you might run into the "3006 ERROR Invalid paymentType" error.
This error relates to a misconfiguration of the Billing Account of the Client you're trying to process the order for. The Payment Type selected is not compatible with the Account entered.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
1. Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
2. Click on the client related to the order
3. Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
4.Select the Carrier Options tab
5. Select a different Payment type
The possible types are:
- Account: The entered Payor Account should be a Child account of the Baseline account. - Collect: The entered Payor Account should be the Baseline account for the record, and charges should be handled upon collect.
- Recipient: The entered Payor Account should be a FedEx account authorized to be billed by the Baseline account.
- Sender: The entered Payor Account should be the Baseline account.
- Third Party: The entered Payor Account should be a Third Party account, authorized to be billed by the Baseline account.
6. Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the order information is correct, you will be able to Process or Process and Print.