When processing an order, you might run into the "2206 Contract Number is a required field" error.
This error relates to a misconfiguration of the Billing Account of the Client you're trying to process the order for.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the order
- Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
- Select the Carrier Options tab
- Enter the Contract number associated with your Canada Post account and customer number, you should have been provided this information by Canada Post, or have it available at their website
- Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the order information is correct, you will be able to Process or Process and Print.