When processing orders you might come across the "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value 1001157 PIN number is required. Shipping Error" error.
This error is shown when part of your basic Billing Account setup is incomplete, and by consequence, processing is not possible until those are solved.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the order
- Edit the Billing Account related to the order and error
- Select the Carrier Options tab
- Verify that the Account number fields (varies by carrier, e.g. Payor Account # for FedEx, Shipper Account # for UPS, etc) and Sender Name (or Company) are not empty.
- Press Save to apply the changes