When processing an order, you might run into the "Hard 128114 - Invalid or missing currency code. Valid length is 3 alphanumeric" error.
This error relates to a misconfiguration of the Billing Account of the Client you're trying to process the order for. This is shown when you set it up but don't specify the Currency Code for Export to be used.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the order
- Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
- Select the Carrier Options tab
- Select the Currency Code for Export from the dropdown
- Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the order information is correct, you will be able to Process or Process and Print.