When processing orders, you might want to prevent shipping to PO Boxes.
Such control can be tedious if done manually, so it's possible to enable it through techShip's Billing Account Profiles. The enabled feature's reach is for that specific Billing Account profile and that specific Client.
This can be done by using Address Validation levels without having to specifically denying PO Boxes, but in some cases, if the Address Validation is not enough, you can resort to forcibly enabling it.
It works by analyzing text using regular expression:
It detects if the word BOX is present, or different variations of Post Office, you can find an example of how it works is here.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the order
- Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
- Check Deny PO Boxes in the General Options tab
- Press Save to apply the changes