When processing an order, you might run into the "Invalid address phone format | Invalid address phone format Nullable object must have a value" error.
This error relates to a bad phone format, either in:
- A misconfiguration in your Billing Account Profile under a Client
- A misconfiguration of the Baseline Carrier Account
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
- Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
- Click on the client related to the order
- Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
- Select the Carrier Options tab
- Correct the Phone number in the Ship to Address information, removing hyphens (not supported by Canpar) or verifying the phone length
- Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the order information is correct, you will be able to Process or Process and Print.
NOTE: If after applying the solution the issue persists, please contact email@example.com requesting the correction or addition of the phone number field of the Baseline account.