For commercial purposes, you might need to estimate costs rather than importing, processing and printing shipping labels.
TechShip supports estimating costs without printing labels, and the process is almost the same to regular processing and printing.
To do so you will have to:
1) Import your order from whichever source is necessary; follow the steps from the links depending on your case:
- WMS batch/order (step 3/option Batch/Reference/Pick Order): 01 - Importing orders and processing them - [Step-by-step guide]
- Excel file upload (step 3/option File Upload): 01 - Importing orders and processing them - [Step-by-step guide]
- Manual order creation: 16 - How to create a manual order - [Step-by-step guide]
2) After importing, press the Estimate button
NOTE: If you're going to process and print this batch or order, you can use the Process and Print button without issues. If you will reimport this batch or order in the future for actual processing, you can leave it open, or delete it and reimport it in the future.