When processing an order, you might come across the "Hard 121195 - The selected billing option is unavailable with the selected service".
This error might be triggered by two reasons:
A) The billing mode you're using to process the order is not compatible with the selected service code
B) There are inconsistencies in your billing account setup which prevent the orders to be processed
If you will solve this issue by selecting a different service code, follow the instructions here: 06 - How to change an order’s Service Level - [Step-by-Step guide]
If you wish to keep the Service Level, review the steps below.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
1. Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
2. Click on the client related to the order
3. Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
4. Select the Carrier Options tab
5. Verify that the 3rd Party account, zip and country information are correct (match with the records in the Carrier's end)
6. Additionally, edit the order in the batch and review the Carrier Options tab for the same information verification
(click image for full screen)
7. Do the necessary corrections and press Save to apply the changes