9154 Error - A system error has ocurred (...) contact the Canada Post help desk.
Created by: Gabriel Zang
Modified on: Wed, 17 Mar, 2021 at 5:19 PM
When processing an order, you might run into the "9154 Error - A system error has occurred. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact the Canada Post help desk." error.
This error relates to a combination of an issue on Canada Post's end, and a misconfiguration of the Billing Account of the Client you're trying to process the order for.
You will receive this error when you manifest when the previous attempt of manifesting failed. On Canada Post's end, orders are manifested asynchronously, thus triggering the error on a second request.
This typically happens when the default credit card value is missing.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
1. Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
2. Click on the client related to the order
3. Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
4. Select the Carrier Options tab
5. Change the Payment Method from Credit Card to Account
6. Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the order information is correct, you will be able to Process or Process and Print.