When processing orders, you might come across the "3002 ERROR - Invalid Shipper streetLine 1" error.
This error is shown when an invalid street line in the billing accounts involved has been filled up, if any.
NOTE: If you are not overriding addresses on the billing account level, reach techShip support with the request to fix the issue, since this may relate to an incorrect street line set on the source Carrier account.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To do so you will have to:
1. Access Clients under the Maintenance dropdown
2. Select the Client that applies to the case
3. Press the Edit Button of the account related to the issue
4. Select the Carrier Options tab
5. Verify and correct any street line you have filled up, including those that you have overrode using Address Override settings.
6. Press Save to apply the changes; reprocess the order