When processing an order, you might run into the "/rs/soap/shipment/v8: cvc-simple-type 1: element reason-for-export with anonymous type may not be empty" error.
This error relates to a misconfiguration of the Billing Account of the Client you're trying to process the order for.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To solve this issue you will have to:
1. Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
2. Click on the client related to the order
3. Edit the Billing Account (Carrier) related to the order and error
4. Select the Carrier Options tab
5. Enter the Code of the Province of Origin
6. Press Save to apply the changes
If the rest of the order information is correct, you will be able to Process or Process and Print.