How to set up different Return Label Accounts [Step-by-Step guide]
Created by: Gabriel Zang
Modified on: Mon, 13 Feb, 2023 at 3:37 PM
In some scenarios, you might need to create your Return Labels through a Carrier different from the one you originally sent the shipment through, for example, sending an order via FedEx, but later creating a Return Label via USPS.
NOTE: For a carrier to be available for this feature, it must either support return labels, or bill on scan labels together with having a custom pickup address. The supported carrier availability list for this feature is currently being expanded.
NOTE: Having at least 2 qualifying carrier accounts set up under the Client profile that will use it is a prerequisite to use this feature.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To set it up you will have to:
1. Access Clients under the Maintenance menu
2. Click on the Client for which you will perform the setup
3. Edit the Billing Account you are using as the shipping account
4. Make sure the General Options tab is selected
5. Select the Carrier Billing Account you will set as the Return Labels Account from the dropdown