When setting up Baseline Accounts under Carriers when setting up Carriers on a Portal, you might have redundant configurations with other Portals you might already set up.
This article explains how to copy/clone Baseline Carrier accounts from one Portal to another.
NOTE: The target Carrier has to be created in the target Portal before copying/cloning.
Feel free to follow the step-by-step guide written below or the video guide, as you prefer:
To do so you will have to:
1) Access Maintenance and select Carriers
2) Click the Carrier and select the Carrier associated to the Baseline Account you wish to copy
3) Click the Copy button of the Baseline Account you wish to copy/clone
4) Target the Portal and Carrier where you want to copy the Baseline Account to
5) Press Save to apply the changes